Monday 19 October 2009

Super Baby Nanny

I have always wanted the perfect Nanny job but however nice the family are they all have the same flaws. It's uncanny. It's like someone tells people who have nannies how to mess around their employees. It can be a bit lonely being a nanny especially when they go off with the push chair in the car so you can't even leave the house. This will be the ups and downs of being a baby nanny. In each post I must find something positive for each negative thing I say. That's the rules.

I shall call the baby, Baby E for privacy and confidentiality reasons. If I talk about my bosses it will be MB for the Mom Boss and DB for the Dad Boss.

Baby E is 8 months old and she's an absolute doll. She's adorable. Big brown eyes and lots of hair. I have to wash it later. I bet that won't go down well but it may clear her snotty nose if she screams the place down. She isn't a well bunny at all. She slept most of yesterday and is asleep now. 20 mins after I started she needed to go back.

So, no push chair. I asked DB this morning and he said he didn't have time to get it out of the car. So he could have really got it for me. Now I will be stuck in another 12 hour day with only Baby E for company which is quite hard and isolating. I am going to have the tv on in the back ground a bit today or I'll go crazy.

Yesterday an array of relatives all rang up sounding like they were checking up on me. I can't blame them. If I had a child, no way could I leave it with a random person I had only met once. I don't mind how many times they all ring to put their minds at ease. Just because I know I'm super nanny, they don't.....yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment